Our business was started in the late 1950's by Americo Paolini, father of the current owner, John Paolini. The initial business was located in Phillipsburg, New Jersey, and the sales office was located on Route 57, New Village, New Jersey. In 1981 we moved to our current site, 1800 South Delaware Drive, Easton, Pa 18042. We are now in the third generation family business. Initially, the business produced park benches, picnic tables, flower pots, bird baths ,concrete statues and other small ornamental pieces.
Since 1995, our business has grown substantially. We have been manufacturing molds, concrete statues and other copyright pieces. The custom architectural phase of our business started with columns and has evolved into balustrades and rails, pier caps, finials (balls and bases), corner quoins, keystones, wall coping, window surrounds, and fireplace surrounds. Click on the link below and enjoy our Virtual Gallery full of a variety of our products combined with relaxing background Saxophone instrumental music or simply click on our Products link at the top of the page .
We are a member of the Ornamental Concrete Producers Association, Lehigh Valley Builders Association, and the Pennsylvania Builders Association.
"If you can draw it, we can build it."
Paolini's Cast Stone
1800 South Delaware Drive
OPENING March 7th 2016
Mon. - Tues. - Wed. - Fri. - Sat. 9 am -- 5pm.
CLOSED THURSDAY AND SUNDAY.
SPECIAL HOURS / CLOSING:
NOVEMBER 24TH thru 27TH---- CLOSED
PHONE: (610) 252- 0971, FAX: (610) 252 - 4562
Hours could change without prior notice.